Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ignored

I feel like this poor blog is being ignored. I wonder if we still have our #1
stalker. Sorry the updates are so few and far between.
Things are getting better. I am still not ready to even consider IVF again.
Wounds are still healing and Nick couldn't be anymore understanding. He
definitely gets it and I am so thankful for that.
We went on a date on Friday night and we actually talked about it without
me getting as emotional so I guess that is a step in the right direction.
I still have the ultrasound picture on my dresser. I am not quite to the point
of putting it away. I feel like if I put it away at this point I am shutting the
door on my feelings and I have to let myself heal before. I will get there.
We are lucky to have our Ky and she keeps us busy :)

1 comment:

  1. Still here hon :)
    Good to see you are starting to heal, but it will take a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete