Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year

It has been a while..November! Can't believe Christmas has come and gone and now New Year's has come and gone. I have been dreading the new year but really looking forward to it for a few reasons. I am mostly excited to have a fresh slate. Going into the new year positive and hopefully a lot of positives things will happen for us.
We still have all of our Christmas decorations up and I don't want to take them down quite yet. Is that bad? Something about Christmas that brings me peace with a lot of things. Just wish we had more room in our house for everything and I honestly think I would keep everything up till Spring.
Here are a few pictures to sum up the Holiday...





Gingerbread houses are really so much harder than I thought..









Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment