Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just feels right...

Happy Summer!!


I feel like we have been going 100 mph since Kylee got out of school..We are just now settling into our routine. 
So here is an update..
Nick and I both had out chromosome testing done and everything came back normal. Great news!!! Although it doesn't get us any closer to an answer as to why we can't get pregnant but it eliminates another possibility. 
With those results we have made a decision..one that for the first time in 2 years I am confident about..We will wait and see what this next year brings us. My body, family and my heart need a break from all of this. The thought of starting another cycle scares the crap out of me and I honestly don't think mentally I can handle another one, let alone the possibility of a negative result. 
I started acupuncture in April so I will continue to do that and hopefully drop some lbs in the meantime. I am really looking forward to not timing cycles, ultrasounds, blood work etc.. I feel like my body is going through withdrawal of some sort, I have been on hormones on and off for about 2 years and I am a slight mess trying to get back to normal..Sorry Nick!
I am going to try and update more than once every few months..anyone still reading??


C.

2 comments:

  1. Still here :)

    And that sounds like a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here! Keep writing! Can't wait to read more of your journey! Hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete