Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Heartache

The last few days have been hard. I don't know why now, but this is tough.
Everywhere I look there are babies or pregnant women. I am so extrememly jealous and sad... The question I ask myslef  is, why us?? Why are we being punished? And then the million dollar question, why does shit like this happen to people that can give a baby the love and care he or she needs and there are these ahole people that pop them out like it's nothing and suck as parents.
I know someday it will get easier but right now it hurts...my heart just hurts.  

1 comment:

  1. This post made me sad...I think this everyday. And to have watched you guys go through such a sucky experience makes me sad. I hate that you had to go through this and I hate the fact that SOME people get pregnant that think to themselves oh god again... I dont want to be pregnant...It actually makes me really sick! You and I both know who I am talking about! For whatever reason this awful shit happens to good people, but do know there will be good in the end! If there is anything we can do for you guys to make this experience less painful we are here and love you guys bunches!

    ReplyDelete