Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sad, sad day

Today I am 6 weeks and had our 1st ultrasound. Although everything is where it should be sadly it is abnormal and I will end up miscarrying.
I stop all medication today and let my body naturally do what its supposed to do.
My levels are continuing to rise so I go back next Tuesday for more blood work to make sure they are dropping. If they are not dropping we will have to go the medical route to miscarry.
After a year and a half of this I am done. I am not sure how much more heartache I can take. The thought of doing this all over again makes me want to run away and never come back. So I am taking that as a hint to give myself a break, enjoy and be thankful for what we have and try not to dwell on what we don't.
Someday it will be us, it will be perfect and worth the wait.
Right now that thought seems impossible...

No comments:

Post a Comment