Sunday, October 10, 2010

hubby

I am not too much of an emotional guy.  This has been a tough couple weeks.  I haven't showed much emotion about any of it.  I think that I am trying to keep myself busy by doing softball or doing more at work than i need to at that moment or anything of that nature.  This is the primary reason why I didn't want to get too excited or too attached to this thing growing in Carli's tummy.  If you get too attached then this makes it way harder then it already is going to be. 

We made a mistake by telling more people then needed to know.  Now saying that I don't regret any of it, and everyone at least knows what we are involved with.  The questions to Carli have slowed to a snail's pace which makes it a lot easier for her to cope. 

I know that it didn't have a heart beat, and that it wasn't a "baby" yet, but it was on its way.  We were pregnant, and we did everything right, it just didn't keep developing at the rate it's supposed to.

I told Carli that I liken this to someone who is attempting to do the splits.  Every day that we stay on track and do our "stretches" we are that much closer to our goal of the splits (baby!)  Until then we are going to take some time off from baby stuff.  We are going to post as much as possible, but it will be a little more sporadic.

Corn Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment