Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day...I think I lost track

Sunday night. Just got home from my parents from a wonderful day of swimming. Weather was great!!
I am on day 3 of all 3 shots and let me tell you, it is no fun. One of the new shots burns as it's being injected and the other is leaving huge bruises all over my stomach.
I am feeling ok. I had a terrible migraine last night and tonight I am really nauseous. All normal side effects.
We are getting closer to the 2 big days. I haven't thought much about them surprisingly. Right now we are focused on these shots and mixing and timing.
My husband has been amazing. Not only is he a trooper and does every shot but he is putting up with my erratic behavior. Crabby as hell one minute and crying the next. I was told this was going to be a bumpy road but I just never imagined this...
Kylee, precious Kylee. Poor thing is going through as much as we are. She is very curious what we are doing and she wants to be a part of it every night. She rubs my back and tells me it will be ok. She puts the paper towel on my stomach after each shot is given. She even has pushed the medicine in a few times. She doesn't understand the whole thing but she does know mommy is doing this so she can have a baby brother or a baby sister.
I will eventually post pictures of the assembly line of shots one of these days. I just seem to always remember after the shots are done and everything is put away. I wonder if forgetfulness is a side effect ;)...

No comments:

Post a Comment