Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Husband three

So it's been four days of the big three.  How good of a feeling to almost be done with it!  Today we got some incredible news that Car has 25 eggs that are growing the way they are supposed to.  15 on one side and 10 on the other.  What a RELIEF!!!  I knew it was going to happen the way they wanted it to, but it was like me losing my job.  I was confident and confident that they were going to hire me back but the closer it got to the layoff date, the more nervous I got.  Luckily like my job, this worked out similar in that we got exactly the result they are looking for.  The nurse was even surprised at the amount with how low of a dose she is taking on all the medication.  I can't imagine how big of a box it would be shipped in if there was triple the amount of medication.

Work has been nuts and I'm hoping that it won't be too long until I am able to slow down with all of the little things like adjusting the desk heights and stuff.  It's good to be busy, but I am also just super tired when I get home.  Luckily I have been able to give Carli the majority of her shots so it has been like an experience that has definitely brought us closer together.  I have also gotten pretty good at giving shots, at least I think so.  You'd have to ignore the HUGE bruises on Carli's stomach, but she also bruises easy.  That is all for now.

Corn Out......

No comments:

Post a Comment