Sunday, August 22, 2010

Thoughts...

We had a great weekend up at the cabin with my Mom & Dad and Jason and his family. Ky and I went up on Thursday with my Mom and everyone else came Friday. Kylee starts school next week so it was a nice getaway.
Shots are going. My Mom was able to give them to me which was awesome. She makes it look so easy, like she is a nurse or something ;)
My Dad asked me last night what we would do if this didn't work and it got me thinking, A LOT!!
What if it doesn't?? When is enough, enough. When are we trying too hard??
Although I feel really good about this and I am super positive I still have to be realistic. There is that chance...I have to prepare for let down if there is going to be any. I am not sure how much more of that I can handle and that is what makes me wonder.
We are so extremely blessed and thankful for our 7 year old princess...


No comments:

Post a Comment