Sunday, August 8, 2010

Our quest for baby number 2

We are in our 15 month of trying to conceive. We started going to the infertility office in January. Both of us have been tested for absolutely everything under the sun. The diagnosis...nothing is wrong with either one of us.
As some of you know I had problems getting pregnant with Kylee so we know the problem lies with me its just nothing that can be diagnosed. We are relieved nothing is wrong but very frustrated to still not be pregnant.
The infertility process is an emotional roller coaster. I know, "it will happen when it's supposed to",  but that only goes so far. Some days are harder than others but with the support from my incredible husband and family I have gotten through 15 months of it. Lots of tears and wondering what I did wrong but we are not giving up until we are holding our baby in our arms.
We decided to start this blog when our Dr recommend we do ivf...invitro.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invitro_fertilization
Today is Day 5 of my cycle and I start my first round of meds tonight. 
Nick and I will update as this process continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment