Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Husband Post number one

Big day today.  Day number one of the big medication.  Leupron or Leuprolide.  This is the start of it all.  It's the toughest process but it comes with the best opportunity for success.  It can also make or break you as a person.  My wife is by far the strongest person I know for what she has gone through.  I don't know how anyone can do it.  To have such high hopes and to have them not realized month after month with no reasonable explanation.  We are both healthy.  Beyond healthy to be honest and yet we couldn't do it the way it was intended to be done.  That doesn't make us less man or woman, it just didn't happen.  The hardest part about it is that there isn't an explanation for it.  I want nothing less than to give my family what they want and what they deserve.  My wife wants a baby as bad as anything and it's just not happening for whatever reason.  Hopefully this is the answer we have been searching for with the results we so deeply desire.

We are truely blessed with everything that we have in our lives.  We have eachother.  We have an amazing daughter. We have insurance.  We have a means to earn money.  We have shelter, food, etc.  We just are missing that one elusive thing and thats a baby.  It will come, and hopefully with this process.  I love my wife and will do anything to make this happen.  Like I said before, today was a big day.  Day one of the process and the start of something wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment