Friday, September 3, 2010

Keeps getting better

I have been to the doctor 3 times this week. Each time the news is even better than the day before.
Every nurse that I have seen or talked to said that everything is going great. I went in Tuesday, Thursday and then back today. The results yesterday were so good that I was told to stop taking one shot. The nurse said my ovaries are "rockstars". I can't even begin to tell you how great that makes me feel.
Shots are still going well. Kylee helped Nick the other day give me one and last night she said she is sorry it hurts and thank you for doing this for her. I would love to get in her little mind and see what she thinks about all of this.


All 3 shots.
 Left is the Lupron, Middle is Gonal F (FSH Shot), and the one on the right, Menopur (FSH shot, this one burns)



This weekend is Labor Day. We will not be going to the Cabin. I will probably have an appointment tomorrow in Glenview for another ultrasound and blood work.
I am so very excited for all of this and it's happening so fast...





No comments:

Post a Comment