Saturday, September 11, 2010

Husband 5

Big day tomorrow.  Only one thing to do tomorrow, but it's a big thing.  Have to be to the Dr. in Highland Park at 7:15 in the morning, so we need to leave here by about 5:45 at the latest.  5:30 is a much better scenario though.  I took off Monday from work so that I could be with her all day.  Hopefully everything goes as planned.  Carli has to take her Valium, or whatever it is, at about 6:45 so that she can be nice and calm when she gets there and not the nervous wreck she would be if she just came in.  Hopefully it has the desired effect and keeps her in a relaxed state because tomorrow is it.

We are going to ask them to take a picture, but I will hopefully get to watch on a monitor when they actually take the fertilized egg and put it where it's supposed to go!  I'm hoping we can put two in, to really increase our chances, but the Dr. is probably going to recommend only one because she is a firm believer in no twins.  She has them and I think that's why.  But then again twins runs in both of our families.  My grandpa is a twin and so are Carli's aunts. I think it would be pretty awesome to have them, but that's just me.

On a sad note, we found out Thursday that Carli's uncle Frank passed away.  I was able to get to know Frank a little bit because when I was job searching a couple years ago, Joe asked me to paint his whole place.  It was an interesting time and Frank was an interesting guy.  I don't think he would have hurt a fly. 

RIP Frank Bero.

Corn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment