Sunday, September 5, 2010

We made it

I have been to the Dr 5 days in the past week. 4 of those in a row. Very tiring... 830 am in Glenview Saturday and today was 7 am in Highland Park. We are all so exhausted and Kylee is our little trooper.
We got good news today...RETRIEVAL IS SET for 6 am Tuesday morning in Highland Park. Holy early!!! Nick took the day off so it couldn't have worked out better. Now we have to figure out who we can have be at our house by 430 am when we have to leave to get Kylee up and on the bus. 2 options, my Mom stays overnight here and we stay at her house and Sarah has offered to take Kylee overnight tomorrow night and will get her ready for school and drop her off. Either one is asking a lot of somebody and is incredible that Sarah has offered something that could be quite a difficult task with a 4 month old. 
I need to close my eyes for a few minutes. I am sleepy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment