Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More good news!!!

9.23 Beta #1...17.6
9.27 Beta #2...111
9.29 Beta #3...292

Sooo great!!! My progesterone level is down a bit from last week but she doesn't seem to concerned at this point. Nick has been giving me progesterone shots since September 8 so if anything we might have to do 2 shots a day instead of 1. We shall see.
We meet with our Dr tomorrow for a post IVF consultation. We made the appointment after the retrieval and I can't wait to hear what she has to say.
When I found out I was pregnant with Kylee I never once thought about levels or how crucial the first few weeks are. But because they are monitoring me so closely and telling me everything that is going on I am sooo nervous. The Dr called me on Thursday and she told me my level was low but it was saying I am pregnant. She then told me that sometimes low levels indicate a un-healthy pregnancy that will ultimately end in miscarriage but that she has seen low numbers produce healthy pregnancy's and healthy baby's. So needless to say I am still really scared. It doesn't help that I am a worrier and stress more than I probably should but hey what can I say, I was blessed with that gene :)
I am still in shock that this is really happening. We have wanted this for so long and we are here. I am so thankful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment