Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Keep our fingers crossed

Yesterday was the retrieval. It went very good. I see Nick explained how it all went.
I am home today just resting. Feels good to take it easy and to be told to take it easy is even better!
The office called today and said that out of 20 eggs retrieved 16 were mature and 15 made it through the first day of fertilization. GREAT NEWS!!!!!!! We are tentatively set for a Day 5 transfer which is great. That is what we want. There is still a possibility we could have to go for a Day 3 transfer but lets hope and pray they make it through the next step. We will know for sure tomorrow.
Lets keep our fingers crossed that the rest of this continues to go as wonderful as it has gone to this point.
Oh and ps...I want the street name for what they used to put me under. All I remember is thinking 10 seconds after she gave the medicine to me was, this worked fast and I was out.
Woke up in the recovery room. AMAZING!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Just want to tell you guys how awed I am that you are going through this and handling it so well. Love you both.

    Nick, don't let that go to your head.

    ReplyDelete